Palo Santo means “holy wood’ in Spanish. It has been used for centuries in spiritual rituals for its cleansing and uplifting properties. It has a woody/citrusy fragrance that creates an atmosphere of tranquility and spiritual connection. Creates a sacred space for meditation & reflection.
PURIFY YOUR SURROUNDINGS WITH WHITE SAGE & PALO SANTO
Burn our sage smudge sticks or palo santo (like you would incense) to cleanse negative energy from your home or work place.
- Perfect for cleansing rituals,
- Neutralises negative energy prior to meditation
- Burn for the pleasant and soothing aroma.
- Clear your mind and personal space of negativity
- Use to cleanse your personal aura of any energy you may have absorbed
- Use matches or a lighter to light one end of the sage/palo santo stick. Allow the flame to burn briefly before blowing it out so that the smoke remains, like you would with incense. (you may have to repeat this process throughout your room cleanse depending on how long you use it for.)
2. Waft and move the smoke around the person/room/space setting your intention. Move the smoke into the corners and guide the negative energy out towards the door or window. Always be careful not to set fire to anything near you!
3. Place on a heat proof surface away from anything flammable to allow the smoke to finish.
Burning sage may be a blessing for those with asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and other respiratory conditions, but it's important to wait until the smoke clears before going into the room.